Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trafalga for UEA

Much to Jana's dismay, us boys started out with the wet stuff--it was about 65 degrees with a cool breeze...but sunny

Brady had fun in the playhouse

The boys enjoyed the carousel while Tyler and I waited in line for go-karts. Notice McKay is a plain white t-shirt...so the rest of his clothes could dry after the powered tubes that let you spray each other

Waiting in line for go-karts

Finally, driving time begins

the smiles say it all...

McKay was his normal exuberant self

Then, Jana and I got to go with Brady

Brady put his arms up to make Jana go faster

Since Jana and I are never competitive with each other it was all just fun :)

Off to the frog jumper...it shook McKay and Ryan up good...

...but Ryan needed a little more

McKay went up the climbing wall...

...all the way up, three times

We did some mini bowling, laser tag, mini golf and played some video games

And of course there were some dippin dots involved--fun activity...and BYU won their game 56 to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment