Sunday, June 17, 2012

Grass Play and Father's Day

 The first chance to run on the grass!

 Even without being cut for two weeks everyone was excited to run around on it in their bare feet!

 ...and to finally get in the tramp and jump around.

 That evening Tyler and I got to mow for the first time with the new mower.

 ...it was fun...of course McKay couldn't wait for his turn either.

 A dream come true, all the boys outside playing catch together again.

 ...nice...

 Today is Father's Day and it was great to have my family around me!

 I received some nice gifts

 ...and some special notes that I will treasure...

 I think it was nearly as fun for everyone else to hear what others wrote as it was for me to read them...

 ...soft-hearted Ryan teared up a little amidst his funny phrases...

 Tyler wrote a very thoughtful note that was very special...

 ...and parts were very funny...

Everybody smiled when hearing what Brady had to say. Brady was proud! We are having Mom and Dad Bacon over for dinner this afternoon and I look forward to speaking with Dad later.

No comments:

Post a Comment