Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Saturday, May 28

Bryson and Brady's mirrors finally came! So Tyler and I hung them.

Brady's mirror is six feet wide and taller than he is--he likes it a lot, and so do Jana and I! After we hung the mirrors, the next adventure was a little baseball in the park...

We piled in the back of the truck and Tyler drove us over to the park. It was...exhilarating...

McKay was hitting to us and doing a good job.

That freed up McKay's mit for Bryson to use. I learned (the hard way) that Bryson has a wicked curve ball, particularly dangerous when he is three feet away. I am sure it will come in handy someday.
Tyler was a more consistent pitcher. Tyler, Bryson, McKay and I played baseball while Ryan and Brady played at the Discovery Park on the slides and swings there. We had a good time.

Afterward, Brady couldn't wait to play in the weeds at home. This week they come to clear them all out. That will be so nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment